Solar air conditioning
Air conditioning is one of the most significant costs that Australian households face.
Switching to solar air conditioning can reduce your power bills while positively impacting the environment. Our experienced electricians are design and installation accredited.
Gold Coast Electrical is proud to offer SolarAir, Australia’s first solar PV-inverter air conditioner. SolarAir uses cutting-edge technology that combines solar power and electricity, effectively reducing costs by up to 97% during daylight hours.
Please note that SolarAir is not a hybrid air conditioner.
Among SolarAir’s features and benefits are:
4 x high-efficiency monocrystalline panels
The highly efficient power modules are fully certified to Australian Standards AS NZS5033.
Gold Coast Electrical:
- Uses high quality multi-diode solar panels which are weather resistant
- If one panel becomes partially shaded, the entire system will keep working at peak efficiency.
- All panels are registered in the Business Council for Sustainability Energy (BCSE) Australian PV module database and are to BCSE certification.
5 year warranty
Gold Coast Electrical provides a 5-year warranty for your SolarAir installation. We are also available 24/7 should any issues arise with the implementation.
Advanced airflow design
SolarAir’s design consists of a 10m overlong, automatic horizontal as well as waterfall heating airflows. Enjoy the comfor while saving electricity and money.
Air purify filters
Several optional healthy filters provide more protection for the health of your family and guests.
A fully certified Gold Coast Electrical installation team will undertake your SolarAir installation using industry best practices. Our teams are:
- Trained specifically in the installation of Gold Coast Electrical products over and above mandatory training through the Clean Energy Council
- Qualified technicians with experience in compliant project installation to Australian Standards AS477.
Independent of existing panels
SolarAir uses its own solar panels that are separate from any existing solar energy systems. This means no extra components are required.
If you have an existing solar system, adding SolarAir will not affect your current feed-in tariff.
For more information, please visit Aussie Solar World – Solar Air Conditioning.
- Accredited master electricians
- 25+ years experience
- Sole distributor of solar AC in QLD
- Professional, friendly customer service
- Family-owned and run business