There are endless uses for solar power in the home, commercial and industrial environments, and the technology continues to evolve.
Switching to solar can reduce your power bills and make a positive impact on the environment — a great way to utilise the abundance of sunshine in Queensland and the rest of Australia.
Benefits of solar
- Reduces power bills
- Sustainable and renewable
- As natural a source of power as is possible to generate electricity
- Requires little maintenance
- Silent producer of energy: Absolutely no noise made from photovoltaic panels as they convert sunlight into usable energy
- Continual advancements in solar panel technology are constantly increasing the efficiency and lowering the cost of production
- Produces no emissions: 1 mega watt hour of solar electricity offsets about 0.75 – 1 tonne of CO2.
Professional design and installation
The ideal type of solar power system for your requirements is unique, and it is important to determine the right solution for you.
We offer a variety of systems including PV-direct systems, off-grid systems, grid-tied systems with battery backup, and battery-less grid-tied systems.
You might want to consider rooftop solar panels for electricity, or even a solar-powered water pump to deliver drinking water or for irrigation purposes.
Our electricians are accredited solar installers and can assess your situation and design a system to suit your needs.
Post installation, we are available to maintain and repair your system so that it continues to operate at optimal levels.
Solar air conditioning
Gold Coast Electrical is a proud installer of SolarAir, Australia’s first reverse cycle solar PV-inverter air conditioner!
- Accredited master electricians
- 25+ years experience
- Sole distributor of solar AC in QLD
- Professional, friendly customer service
- Family-owned and run business